All packages are available Monday - Thursday.
(Special package pricing are also available Friday - Sunday)
PACKAGES WILL INCLUDE:
- Green Fees
- Cart Fees
- Putting Greens
- Cart Assignments & Signage
- Tournament Administration
- Sign placement for sponsors & challenge holes
- Entire use of clubhouse facilities
- Complete set-up, service & tear-down for all scheduled meal functions
- Full golf & event staff
$23.00 Per person
How do I secure a date?
First, contact the Director of Sales at Colonial Pines Golf Club to check on availability. Next, submit a one hundred dollar ($100.00) deposit to reserve a particular day & time. If your outing is cancelled less than 15 days before the event, the deposit is non-refundable.
After I send in my deposit, what should I do next?
You will be given an outing contract following your initial inquiry that will contain the financial & course requirements for your event. After submitting the signed contract to our staff, you should begin organizing your attendees. Our staff will work with you to plan the details of your golf event, including food & beverage arrangements. Please contact us at any time with any questions you may have or for assistance.
How are final payments determined?
1. 15 days prior to the event, the exact number of players in your event must be finalized.
Based on that number, all outing fees (less the reservation deposit) are due in full at that time.
2. 10 days prior to the event, provide a guaranteed player count in multiples of four. Final
arrangements, rules, prizes, etc. also will be discussed at this time.
3. 5 days prior to the event, provide a list of player’s names, in foursomes, for our staff to
prepare scorecards & cart plates.
What formats can be played? What about special contest holes?
The specific format is left up to you & your group. Four man best ball Scramble with a Shotgun start is the most popular. We will organize any contest that you may require. Longest Drive, Closest to Pin & Longest Putt are the most popular.
What information should be provided to my outing participants?
- Pace of play is four-and-one-half hours for 18 holes
- Metal spikes are NOT allowed
- Players should arrive 30 minutes prior to their tee time. For shotgun starts, players should arrive 45 minutes prior to the starting time
- No spectators are permitted
- Each player must have a set of clubs
What about a rain date?
As long as the course is playable & carts are allowed, the event will proceed as scheduled. If the course is determined unplayable by our staff, you will have the opportunity to reschedule on a mutually agreed upon date.
What about severe weather conditions on the day of my event?
Our staff will monitor any weather condition that may arise & inform players of any special action required.
How long will our round of golf take?
Typically, a round of golf takes four-and-one-half hours to complete. However, we are aware that most outings include players that may not play on a regular basis. Therefore, in order for a successful day for all players, please have players arrive at the course 30 to 45 minutes prior to the event starting, & make every effort to maintain the pace of play with the group ahead of you.
We thank you in advance for your assistance.